Monday, May 7, 2012

Pausing...


When I started my horror movie blog, it felt like this...


But as time went on and I realized I had over-committed myself to too many projects, it felt like this...


Which is why I totally need to do this for the time being...

 
Feel free to have any of the following reactions...



Because I have been blogging like a bad parent. Going away for long bouts to God-knows-where, then returning for an apology tour, hoping that my comment threads will be filled with praise and love and forgiveness for the emptiness I left behind.

For better and worse, I have a bad case of the busies and you kids have born the brunt of my neglect. I apologize, but like the worst of parents, I can’t promise to do better next time... the busies and all.

So, Post-Mortem Depression is going on a lil' hiatus. Thanks for your lovely eyeballs. If I could keep them all in a giant vat of formaldehyde by my desk, I would. But for now, I will let them wander to more prolific pastures.

Be well and remember to know fear...




No comments:

Post a Comment